For a St. Patrick's Day, these shamrock chips are as easy as they come.
What you need:
- Olive Oil Spray
- Shamrock cookie cutter
What to Do:
- Press the cookie cutter into the tortilla hard. You made need to move it around on the hard surface back and forth, working the cutter all the way through the tortilla.
- Place the cut shamrocks onto a baking sheet. You can make these one of two ways, as salted chips, or as cinnamon chips.
- For salted chips: Spray the cut shamrocks with olive oil spray, then salt.
- For cinnamon chips: Brush the shamrock cut outs with butter, then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in the oven and bake for 7-10 minutes at 350. Watch them, they burn fast!